Basic Instructions for Steak How to prepare and cook steaks from Primetime Provisions.
1. Primetime Provision's Gourmet steak Instructions
1. For dry rubs, thaw meat completely in refrigerator. Be sure to place on a plate or in a container to prevent any leakage. Season to taste. Cook to desired temperature.
2. For marinades, submerge frozen steak in marinade container and let thaw completely in refrigerator. Cook to desired temperature.
Notes 1. Refer to our temperature chart for grilling time and doneness guidelines.
By Primetime Provision
Basic Instructions for Chicken How to prepare and cook chicken from Primetime Provision.
Ingredients 1. Primetime Provision's Gourmet Chicken Instructions
1. Cook from frozen on grill or thawed in oven pre-heated at 400 degrees for 35-40 minutes until 165 degrees F.
By Primetime Provisions
To prepare and cook pork and seafood from Primetime Provisions, follow the specific directions on the box.
Quick Grill Dry Rub Try this quick-to-make dry rub on beef and steaks.
1. Sea Salt
2. Black Pepper
3. McKormick’s Montreal Steak
1. Sprinkle on any of our steaks, pressing the seasonings into the surface for perfect simplicity and flavor. 2. Grill to desired temperature.
By Primetime Provisions
Citrus Marinade for Seafood
A light and tangy marinade for seafood. Ingredients
1. 1 Lime 2.
3. 2 Oranges
4. 1 Teaspoon Crushed and Dried Thyme
5. 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
6. 1 Tablespoon Mixed Peppercorns, Roughly Crushed
7. Sea Salt
8. Ground Black Pepper
1. Mix together ingredients in a bowl. Marinate or cook seafood in mixture. Peppercorn Ale New York Strips
Classic peppercorn strips with a dark ale twist.
1. 4 New York Strips or Ranch Style Filets
2. 2 Garlic Cloves, Crushed
3. ½ Cup Brown Ale or Stout (We use New Castle or Guinness)
4. 2 Tablespoons Dark Brown Sugar 5. 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
6. 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
7. 1 Tablespoon Crushed Black Peppercorns
1. Place frozen steaks in a dish.
2. Stir together garlic, ale, sugar, Worcestershire, and oil.
3. Pour mixture into the steak dish, turning steaks to coat evenly.
4. Let steaks thaw completely in marinade.
5. Remove steaks and reserve the marinade.
6. Sprinkle the peppercorns over the steaks and press them into the surface. 7. Cook the steaks on a hot grill, basting them with the reserved marinade.
8. Turn the steaks only once during cooking.
9. Cook to desired temp and serve with your choice of sides.
Blue Cheese Butter Top our T-Bone steaks or Bone-In Rib Eyes with this delectable mixture.
1. ½ Cup softened butter
2. ½ Cup blue cheese crumbles
3. 1 Tablespoon fresh parsley
4. 1 Tablespoon fresh basil
5. 1 Clove minced garlic
1. Stir together all ingredients in a mixing bowl.
2. Grill steaks to desired temperature and top with mixture.
Apple Pie Chops
1. 4 Center Cut Pork Chops or Stuffed Pork Chops
2. 1 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
3. ½ Teaspoon Thyme, Dried and Crushed
4. ¼ Teaspoon Onion Salt
5. ¼ Teaspoon Dry Mustard
6. 2 Tablespoons Butter
7. 1 Onion, Cut Into Wedges
8. 1 Large Cooking Apple, Thinly Sliced
9. 1 Tablespoon Brown Sugar
10. ½ Cup Whipping Cream Instructions
1. 1. For spice rub, in a small bowl combine cinnamon, thyme, onion salt, and dry mustard.
2. 2. Sprinkle spice and rub evenly over pork chops.
3. 3. Grill pork chops to 160 degrees, turning once during cooking.
4. 4. For sauce, in a medium skillet heat butter over medium-low heat until melted. Cover, add the onion and cook for 15 minutes, or until onion is tender. Uncover, add apple slices and brown sugar, and cook over medium-high heat until onions are golden and apples are tender, stirring often. Slowly add whipping cream. Bring to a boil and reduce heat, gently boiling for 2-3 minutes until sauce is thickened. 5. 5. Plate chops and serve sauce over them.